sabato 2 maggio 2015

Princess of China - F1 version

Parodia di "Princess of China" di Coldplay & Rihanna, ispirata alla vittoria di Nico Rosberg al Gran Premio della Cina 2012.

Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Once upon a time somebody yelled
You already lost a tyre, that bolt was in his hand
You had to stop, had to stop

Once upon a time I won a race
You had to be behind me, but a bolt was not in place

Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Once upon a time, silver we were
But all you ever seemed to do was to swear
Out, you're out
You're out and out and out

Once upon a time on the first row
Once upon a time on the first row, bolt to blame
But I was going on, I was going on and following my fame

I could've been a princess, you'd be a king
Could've been my Kaiser in double win
That time, you lost a tyre
I could've been a princess, you'd be a king
Could've been my Kaiser in double win
That time, you lost a tyre

You lost a tyre
La la la la la la la, la la la la la la la
La la la la
You lost a tyre
La la la la la la la

Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh

I was really winning
And you were retiring
I was really winning
And you were retiring
I was really winning
Oh, and you were retiring
I was really winning
Oh, and you were retiring

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per essere arrivato/a fino in fondo. Se vuoi, fammi cosa ne pensi con un commento. :-) Puoi farlo anche in maniera anonima.

Se sei capitato/a qui per caso ti invito a visitare il mio blog, in particolare le etichette "Commenti ai GP" e "F1 vintage".

Se invece mi leggi abitualmente e sei arrivato/a qui di proposito, ti ringrazio per l'apprezzamento e spero continuerai a leggermi.

Buon proseguimento di giornata (o a seconda dell'orario, di serata, o buona notte). <3

Milly Sunshine